American Fidelity benefits will no longer be payroll deducted. You will have the option to keep current coverages on a direct bill. Similar benefits from Trustmark Insurance will now be offered through payroll deduction.
** More information on Trustmark plans can be viewed in the brochures below and your benefit counselor will be able to answer any questions.**
Voluntary Benefits are designed to provide additional cash flow to assist with out of pocket medical costs and other bills based on individual concerns and needs.
- Benefits designed to protect you financially when the unexpected occurs.
- Benefits come directly to you without any restrictions on how you use them. Trustmark Insurance provides a financial cushion to help you take care of bills, so you can take care of what’s important, you and your family.
- You own the coverage and can take it with you and pay the same premium. It’s yours even if you change jobs or retire.
- Guaranteed Issue - There are no medical questions you’ll have to answer during your initial enrollment period.
- Waiver of Pre-Existing conditions for current American Fidelity policyholders.
Lincolnview Local Schools Offers:
Trustmark Accident Insurance offsets the cost of unexpected expenses that result from accidents that occur everyday. It also features a $100 health screening benefit payable every calender year for each covered person.*
Trustmark Critical HealthEvents Insurance can provide immediate financial relief from overwhelming expenses of a serious illness, such as a heart attack, stroke or cancer. Policyholders receive benefits for the full scope of their illness (beginning to end), and those benefits are not based upon separation periods -- as those have been removed. Critical HealthEvents includes a replenishing annual benefit and increased preventive benefits to encourage healthy behavior.
Critical HealthEvents is a flexible product designed with one thing in mind: providing the best possible value to policyholders throughout their lifetime.*
Trustmark Universal Life Insurance with Long Term Care provides protection for you and your loved ones in the event of a untimely death. Universal Life is permanent insurance priced till age 100. It pays a higher death benefit during working years when expenses are high and in your retirement years when financial needs are lower the long term care benefit continues to protect you.*
Trustmark Paycheck Protect is also known as your “paycheck protection”. Paycheck Protect (Short Term) will protect your income for a short duration in case you become ill or injured. The benefit has an elimination period and a maximum duration. *
OneAmerica Long Term Disability is also known as your “paycheck protection”. Long Term will protect you in the event that you are disabled for a long duration and pays you in addition to any sick leave or other compensation your company may offer you. This benefit has a elimination period and a maximum duration. **